How to facilitate work scheduling and plan the best possible production flow quickly and reliably!
With the well-established software classmate PLAN you generate work plans quickly, reliably and automatically
classmate PLAN generates the work plan automatically – but that is not all!
In order to prepare the production process in the best possible way, classmate PLAN can be used as an effective tool for preliminary costing and work scheduling.
Your Benefits of Generating Work Plans Automatically:
- The work plan is generated automatically from CAD data.
- Transfer errors are avoided by using data from the native CAD model; underlying data is always up-to-date.
- No work step can be missed.
- Data calculation in a matter of seconds.
- Individual work steps can be checked in list form or in the CAD model, so that problematic cases or cost drivers are quickly identified.
- Various product versions can be compared reliably, e.g. different production sites, suppliers or batch sizes.
- Your work scheduling is significantly facilitated by taking off standard tasks and gaining time for more complex tasks.
- Work scheduling and cost calculation can already be performed before the first material/parts master is created.
- The initial effort for time and labor is manageable and experienced simus project engineers will accompany the process to discuss any issues arising and optimize the result.
- Extensive templates for machines, tools and machining processes are available.
- A high level of project security and sustainability is ensured, as new machining processes can be integrated in the software later on.
- Easy integration in the existing IT landscape.
- Easy add-on of classmate CAD at a later time for automated classification of CAD models and supporting reuse rate or similarity search, as the same technologies are used.