You have lost track of your company’s parts? You are spending a lot of time searching for existing parts and end up designing them once again?
With simus classmate parts can be recorded and classified automatically (even retrospectively!). A ”geometric footprint“, created for each 3D model, makes CAD data accessible in order to find it quickly and reliably. With the graphic display of the intuitive search engine classmate FINDER you have a convenient overview over the parts and all their information, therefore you achieve a significantly improved reuse rate in your Design Department.
Compare two models visually – you can determine geometrical differences within seconds.
- classmate easyFINDER works within your CAD software.
- Various search strategies are possible (by geometry, characteristics, or in combination).
- easyFINDER also finds sections of models, matching mating parts or tools.
- The model monitor displays the number of similar parts and current manufacturing costs automatically.
- You avoid duplicate designs and save subsequent costs.
In this video, we will demonstrate how you can find CAD parts quicker and easier, avoid duplicates and therefore save unnecessary subsequent costs.
This video demonstrates, how quickly and easily you can find suitable parts for your design and how simus classmate seamlessly works with various systems.