As an international network of technology businesses, Putsch GmbH & Co. KG with its headquarters in Hagen, Germany, was facing a new generation of information technology. The company for machinery and equipment with a focus on the sugar industry used the opportunity of switching systems from PPS and PDM to improve their master data. The expert simus systems used the software simus classmate to support them in this pursuit. After the migration in ERP and PLM software by SAP, simus classmate automated the classification and text generation.
As a supplier of highly productive, ecological as well as safe and reliable machines and systems for road construction, the Ammann Group based in Langenthal, Switzerland, strives for close contact to their clients worldwide. With the assistance of simus systems GmbH, Karlsruhe, Germany, the company creates a consistent, structured database for the ERP system by SAP. The clear data structure of all materials allows automated translation of article texts into 12 languages. The company will achieve more efficiency and a genuine internationalization.
- Master Data Governance
- Best Practice Process for Creating Material Masters
- Cost Calculation During the Design Process
- Generating Work Plans Automatically
- Automatic Classification of CAD Models
- Geometrical Similarity Search for 3D Models
- Automated Text Generation
- Supplier Selection for Purchasing Technical Equipment